Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Reveiw Not showing on profile

bilsim
Ace Contributor
Biljana V Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
3111 of 3,343

Go to your contract section and check if you are asked to leave a rating for the client in the feedback section. Once you rate the client, the job should appear on your profile soon after. If you choose not to the rate the client, the processing time is up to 14 days I believe before the job shows on your profile.

bad40d92
Wahab A Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
3112 of 3,343

Hi,

I have completed an hourly contract, I logged the hours and then contract was closed and we both submitted feedback. Its also showing in my reports, But I can't see that project or hours on my profile even tho contract closed more than 24 hours ago. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3113 of 3,343

Wahab A wrote:

I have completed an hourly contract, I logged the hours and then contract was closed and we both submitted feedback. Its also showing in my reports, But I can't see that project or hours on my profile 

Contracts do not show until after payment has been processed. Hours from this week will be invoiced next Monday.

Simply wait.

anasazeem1
Azeem N Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
3114 of 3,343

Hi everyone!

I just got the contract end of my 2nd job and the Client gave me a 5star review. But in the completed job section....On the job, it says no feedback given. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3115 of 3,343

Hi Azeem,

I've manually generated your profile and you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anasazeem1
Azeem N Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
3116 of 3,343

Thanks, Aleksander! Yup, Now it's showing.

soladaves
Olusola David O Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3117 of 3,343
I'm having the same issue, I currently have a contract in progress but it's not showing on my profile
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3118 of 3,343

Hi Olusola David,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
soladaves
Olusola David O Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3119 of 3,343
Thank you, it's now showing
ripta17
Saleha Khatun R Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
3120 of 3,343

Dear Authority,
I have completed an hourly job on 14th April, 2021 and Client has given me a good feedback. But it is not showing on my profile also the hour completed is invisible. N.B. it was a public job post and I got the job through submiting proposal. Payment is also in progress.
I am very new on Upwork and a good feedback is very much important for me to Grab the next job. Though Friday is over( I waited for Monday-Friday weekly billing period, but feedback is still invisible on profile), please help me to solve the issue.

Kind Regards,
Saleha **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS