Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Reveiw Not showing on profile

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3111 of 3,279

Hi Olusola David,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
soladaves
Olusola David O Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3112 of 3,279
Thank you, it's now showing
ripta17
Saleha Khatun R Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
3113 of 3,279

Dear Authority,
I have completed an hourly job on 14th April, 2021 and Client has given me a good feedback. But it is not showing on my profile also the hour completed is invisible. N.B. it was a public job post and I got the job through submiting proposal. Payment is also in progress.
I am very new on Upwork and a good feedback is very much important for me to Grab the next job. Though Friday is over( I waited for Monday-Friday weekly billing period, but feedback is still invisible on profile), please help me to solve the issue.

Kind Regards,
Saleha **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3114 of 3,279

Saleha Khatun R wrote:
 please help me to solve the issue.

There is no issue to solve. Contracts do not show on the profile until after money has been paid. The client will be charged on Monday. The contract and feedback will become visible within 24 to 48 hours afterwards.

saadi_linux09
Syed Muhammad A Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
3115 of 3,279

Hello community memebers,
I'm facing a problem kindly assist me, please. I have completed my hourly job on 16 April 2 days ago. I've been logged my 2 hours manually on my work diary.
The client has ended the contract and given me a 5start feedback. The same day after a few hours client sent me another offer to assist him further, I've logged 1 hour manually on Upwork diary on his 2nd offer that is completely different.

So the problem is the first contract is ended and the client is already given me feedback, but it's not showing in my profile, Also its effect on my JSS as well, because last 2 weeks ago my JSS was 94% and after getting a 5star positive feedback this week I do believe it was supposed to update at least 2% or so on. But it's not updated yet. Kindly guide me on what should I do.

Thank you.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3116 of 3,279

Hi Syed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

Let us know if your contract is not showing on your profile after receiving earnings so that we can assist you further. 

Regarding your concern with Job Succes Score. Please allow more time for your JSS to update correctly, it should update within the next 24 hours. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
d907c7c3
Jagmeet S Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
3117 of 3,279

Hi Team,

There is some technical issue with my profile, The jobs(completed/in progress) are not visible in my profile section which i have worked on recently. Can someone please check.

1) Issue: Showing incorrect price amount paid
Job Title: Video for describing professional skills, which can be hosted on youtube or similar platform

2) Issue: Not showing in 'In Progress' section
Job Title: a) Need someone that can do small video teaser
b) Video Editing **Edited for Community Guidelines**

3) Issue: Not showing in 'Completed' section

Job Title: Subtitles in English for a 4 minutes video (translated from Hebrew)

Thanks,
Jagmeet  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3118 of 3,279

Hi Jagmeet,

I've refreshed your profile and for the first job you mentioned, the correct amount should now be reflecting. As for the rest of the contracts, they will not be showing In Progress/Completed until at least $1 has been paid (Fixed-Price contracts) or your client has been billed (Hourly contracts). You can check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fadimalik2
Fahad M Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
3119 of 3,279

Hi Upwork Community,
My Contract has been ended with the client 2 to 3 days ago. But my overall account is not updated nor earning stats not order stats not job success rate.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Fahad  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3120 of 3,279

Hi Fahad,

I checked and the contract is not showing on your profile yet because your client has not been billed for the hours you logged. For hourly contracts, they will show on your profile once your client is billed on Monday at 12 noon UTC. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS