cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Ended Contract is not showing in profile.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3131 of 3,410

Hi Fahad,

I checked and the contract is not showing on your profile yet because your client has not been billed for the hours you logged. For hourly contracts, they will show on your profile once your client is billed on Monday at 12 noon UTC. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fadimalik2
Fahad M Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
3132 of 3,410

Thanks, Luiggi R.

c7336de5
Irfan A Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
3133 of 3,410

Hey friend, 

I have also completed 2 Jobs on Upwork in time and I suppose it was completed with 100% success rate (although its not showing on my profile). I have been active for a long time now. Why I am not getting the rising star badge? I am very confused and worried about it. 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3134 of 3,410

Hi Irfan,

If you're referring to the jobs you've completed not showing under your "Work History", I can actually see them both on your profile, just note that for one of those the client has not provided you with feedback. Regarding the Rising Talent badge, it is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c7336de5
Irfan A Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
3135 of 3,410

Thanks for replying brother. I know they are showing there but where is the JOB SUCCESS RATE which is showing on other sellers' profiles but not me. Also, if you visited my profile, what do you think I should change on my profile to get more sales? 

a059d5e5
Abdelrahman E Member Since: Apr 25, 2021
3136 of 3,410

Hello,

I finished my first contract on Upwork successfully. The client gave me feedback and closed the contract.
I wait for 24hr now for my profile & work history to be updated, yet Nothing happens. I try to make edits to my overview as I read this sometimes may work, but unfortunately it didn't do the trick for me. 
Any ideas how can I fix it?

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3137 of 3,410

Hi Abdelrahman,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a059d5e5
Abdelrahman E Member Since: Apr 25, 2021
3138 of 3,410

Thank you for replying Aleksandar,

Just to make sure I understand it correctly, The payment will be invoiced automatically on Monday 12 noon after that I have to wait for 24 hr before the feedback is shown on my profile? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3139 of 3,410

Hi Abdelrahman,

Yes, that is correct. Once the client has been invoiced, please allow up to 24 hours for the feedback to show on your profile. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
marwan_sayed
Marwan S Member Since: Apr 26, 2021
3140 of 3,410
Hi guys
I have finished the second job on Upwork, it was an hourly contract, the client paid me and the money in review now, the problem is the feedback she gave me does not more ap on my profile, is it systematic thing and the review will appear after the money is available or there is some issue?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS