cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3161 of 3,525

Hello upwork. I have a job currently in progress but it isn't showing on my profile. I have cleared cache, cleared cookies, changed to another browser but with no effect at all. Can someone please help out?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3162 of 3,525

Hi Mustapha,

Your profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on the contract you're referring to, it’ll show there as well.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3163 of 3,525

Thank you for replying. 

But I guess this is more like a new feature because this wasn't the case for my first and second contract. The moment I accepted them, they immediately showed up on my profile under the in progress tab.

itstauseef
Tauseef K Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
3164 of 3,525

My client recently give me review and feedback but did'nt published yet why ? 12 hours has been passed please help 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3165 of 3,525

Hi Tauseef,

I checked and the contract is not showing on your profile yet because your client has not been billed for the hours you logged. For hourly contracts, they will show on your profile once your client is billed and you earn at least $1 on the contract. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
itstauseef
Tauseef K Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
3166 of 3,525

So this will show after a week ? 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3167 of 3,525

Hello Tauseef, 

Yes, feedback should appear on your Hourly contract once your billed hours for last week are processed for payment as per Upwork weekly billing cycle.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
freshter007
Ace Contributor
Freshman H Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
3168 of 3,525

Hi,

A contract has been ended & she leave me a feedback (so am I), but I can't see it on my profile/public view.

Is there any specific waiting time to make it available on my profile?

Thank you

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3169 of 3,525

Hi Freshman,

I checked and it looks like you still did not receive any funds for the contract you are referring to. Please note that in general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and the client's feedback should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola

Untitled
awais-12
Awais A Member Since: May 9, 2021
3170 of 3,525

Hi the client ended the hourly contract and give his feedback but it is not showing on my work history please tell me whats the reason thanks 

Contract ID: 26981294

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS