Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Update Issue

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3151 of 3,401

Hi Tauseef,

I checked and the contract is not showing on your profile yet because your client has not been billed for the hours you logged. For hourly contracts, they will show on your profile once your client is billed and you earn at least $1 on the contract. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
itstauseef
Tauseef K Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
3152 of 3,401

So this will show after a week ? 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3153 of 3,401

Hello Tauseef, 

Yes, feedback should appear on your Hourly contract once your billed hours for last week are processed for payment as per Upwork weekly billing cycle.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
freshter007
Ace Contributor
Freshman H Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
3154 of 3,401

Hi,

A contract has been ended & she leave me a feedback (so am I), but I can't see it on my profile/public view.

Is there any specific waiting time to make it available on my profile?

Thank you

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3155 of 3,401

Hi Freshman,

I checked and it looks like you still did not receive any funds for the contract you are referring to. Please note that in general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and the client's feedback should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola

Untitled
awais-12
Awais A Member Since: May 9, 2021
3156 of 3,401

Hi the client ended the hourly contract and give his feedback but it is not showing on my work history please tell me whats the reason thanks 

Contract ID: 26981294

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3157 of 3,401

Hello Awais,

I see that your contract was ended on May 8, 2021.  Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile once your billed hours on the contract are processed as per Upwork's weekly billing cycle

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
salim-mia
Salim M Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
3158 of 3,401

Greetings!

Hello, Upwork I have faced a little problem. My profile did not update some parameters. Such as 1. Total earnings 2. Completed job 3. Invitation etc. 4. Recently completed job feedback. I am new in Up work please help me. Please see the screenshot for details. **Edited for Community Guidelines** Thanks! 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3159 of 3,401

Hi Salim,

The feedback for your recent contract will show up your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History and with that, all the other sections will update accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bad40d92
Wahab A Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
3160 of 3,401

Hi, I have joined upwork recently(2 weeks ago) and have done some projects. Now my profile shows 3 completed projects which is fine, but there is another contract I am working and have even completed the first milestone but It doesn't show as In-Progress project on my profile. Kindly tell me the reason for this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS