Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review/feedback is not showing on my profile

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3401 of 3,514

Hi Dhiraj,

The contract and feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. Once that happens, your profile earnings should update accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d_dharankar
Dhiraj D Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
3402 of 3,514

Thankyou for your fast reply but even the client cannot see the payment option to pay me.

I completed 1 hr on the upwork app and submitted the project. When I open my contract, I cannot see any earnings per hour report or any generated invoice. The client said he isn't seeing any invoice either to pay me as per my hourly rate.

Please let me chat with the support team. I had raised a dispute yesterday but didn't receive any reply yet.

djondinium
Community Manager
3403 of 3,514

Hi Dhiraj,

All time logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d_dharankar
Dhiraj D Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
3404 of 3,514

So, considering I got hired and completed the job yesterday(Monday) on hourly rate

1) When will the client get auto generated invoice ?

2)When the earnings and client review will show up on my account ?

djondinium
Community Manager
3405 of 3,514

Hi Dhiraj,

I already answered both of your questions in my previous posts.

1) Next Monday

2) Next Wednesday

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dian_alpunsus
Dian D Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
3406 of 3,514
i had the same problem in the past but don't worry because it processing by
upwork at the moment. it should be there in one or two weeks.
iamhasnainhayat
Muhammad Hasnain H Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
3407 of 3,514
Hi Upwork community. I have completed the project few hours ago but review and feedback is not showing on my profile. Also payment is pending .
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3408 of 3,514

Hi Muhammad,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now. 

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check on the status of your funds in Reports > Overview.

~Andrea
Upwork
iamhasnainhayat
Muhammad Hasnain H Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
3409 of 3,514

Thanks, Andrea.

hansaja-lisan
Hansaja L Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3410 of 3,514

Hello there. I've worked with my first client on an hourly basis day before yesterday, he provided me feedback when the contract ended. Still, our contract didn't appear in my profile work history. In Upwork, they say it takes about 24 hours to appear new feedback. but it's been more than 24 hours. can someone help me with this issue, thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS