Did you mean: 

Re: feedback provided, but doesn't appear on profile

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3411 of 3,517

Hansaja L wrote:

feedback provided, but doesn't appear on profile

If it is an hourly contract the contract (and the feedback) will show on your profile after the client has been charged for the hours you tracked. That happens on Monday afternoon UTC. It can then take another 24 to 48 hours before it shows.

hansaja-lisan
Hansaja L Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3412 of 3,517

Petra R wrote:

Hansaja L wrote:

feedback provided, but doesn't appear on profile

If it is an hourly contract the contract (and the feedback) will show on your profile after the client has been charged for the hours you tracked. That happens on Monday afternoon UTC. It can then take another 24 to 48 hours before it shows.

Thank you. it means it will appear after 26th july?

hansaja-lisan
Hansaja L Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3413 of 3,517

Hello, I got my 1 st job and it was an hourly contract after the job was finished the hours worked appear as 2 hours on my profile but now it was gone (ps- see image). the payment is still in progress and the contract still didn't appear on work history also. can someone explain this? Thank you.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3414 of 3,517

Hi Hansaja,

Congratulations on your first project! As Petra already shared contract will only show as in progress or ended once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1. In this case, after your funds become available, the contract will show up on your work history after 24 hours. 

As a freelancer, your billing period for hourly contracts* begins on Monday and ends on Sunday. Your funds are available 10 days later.

When working hourly contracts, all time logged in the Work Diary by the freelancer is automatically invoiced to the client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

BillingCycle.png

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
mahnoor-munaf
Mahnoor M Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
3415 of 3,517

Hello Everybody

Nice to meet you.

I have just completed a new project and left feedback to the client and the client gave me a good review.

But I can't see the feedback on my profile.

I can't see it forever or there is any other solution.
Because I am new to upwork.com.

I need any help.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards.

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
3416 of 3,517

Is it the "Mobile app" contract? I do see it.

mahnoor-munaf
Mahnoor M Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
3417 of 3,517

Thank you very much

mhparvez
Mehedi H Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
3418 of 3,517

I completed an order on Upwork, but it's not showing in my  Work History. Please help me to solve this

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3419 of 3,517

Hi Mehedi,

I checked and can see that the completed job is visible in your profile. Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or checking with a different browser? Don't hesitate to let us know if the issue persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mhparvez
Mehedi H Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
3420 of 3,517

Please check this attachment, it's not showing here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS