🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile
Page options
samiroul_islam
Community Member

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile

Hi!
My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my profile.
My job completed last night.
I see the feedback in my contracts field, but it is not shown under my profile.
Kindly help me.
Will wait for your help.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Md. Samiroul,

Delwar is right, the Upwork feedback system is double-blind. This means that the other user cannot see the feedback you left them until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. At that point your feedback will become visible in your contract. It may take up to 24 hours for new feedback to show on your public work history. Although at this point I can see that the feedback for your recently ended contract is already posted on your profile.

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62
dreamseller
Community Member

Are you talking about any of this one? 

Md Samiroul I.   Data Entry  VA  Lead Generation  Web Research  Linkedin Research   Upwork Freelancer from Narsingdi  Bangladesh.png

Feedback takes up to 14 days to show up in public profile. 

Thanks It shows Now

melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Md. Samiroul,

Delwar is right, the Upwork feedback system is double-blind. This means that the other user cannot see the feedback you left them until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. At that point your feedback will become visible in your contract. It may take up to 24 hours for new feedback to show on your public work history. Although at this point I can see that the feedback for your recently ended contract is already posted on your profile.

Thanks,
It's Showing now.
I am new on this platform,
so I don't know everything.
Thank you very much for your help.

I have the similar problem, I have two contracts finished 9 and 19 day ago. Feedbacks are not visible in my profile, only on Contracts page. Looks like bug

Hi Liliia,

I checked your profile and all the jobs you've completed on Upwork so far are now showing in your Work History.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks

Hello .. I have the same problem, I have done 2 jobs with a positive rating and comments,  both feedbacks show in my work history but not show view my profile another to see...

Hi Asim,

Upon checking, the jobs you've completed on Upwork so far are now showing in your Work History. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello, 
I have got the same problem. I have done 2 jobs with positive feedback around a month ago. Only one feedback is being shown when another goes through my profile while the number of jobs are OK but review is not showing up. 

Thanks

Hi Hassan,

I checked your profile and see two jobs with feedback. Are you still seeing only one feedback? Please, note that a client can leave a star rating but skip the written comment.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for replying and yes, one is without feedback but just stars review. The review which is not being shown is the other one. Can you see that? Please let me know. 
Thanks

Hassan,

This is what shows when viewing your general profile:

Screenshot_5.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi
I have same issue rating and review not showing my profile.

Hi Mani,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and logging in again to check if your feedback is listed on your profile on your end. I checked your profile and was able to view it, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello .. I have the same problem, I have done job with a positive rating and comments, but feedbacks show in my work history but not show view my public profile another to see.

Hi Rakesh,

I checked your profile and the feedback is showing on your profile. Can you please check again, or try viewing your profile using a different browser? Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello
Thanks for replay,

Yes review showing in my profile but not showing in public profile like not
showing another user to view my review
Thanks

Hi Rakesh, 

I checked your account and was able to see the feedback in the "others" view (View profile as others see it). Could you please check it again on your end, and update this thread if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
smali91
Community Member

Please check my profile. No reviews are showing up. Please help.

Hi Mohammed,

I checked and it seems that all reviews are already showing up on your profile. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists send me a PM with more information including the contract ID so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
my 2 reviews not showing when I log out,
but after login show me reviews is there any problem in the feedback system?

Hi,
my 2 reviews not showing after log out 
but after login showing to me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

If the original job posting was posted by the client as visible to Upwork users only, it will not show in the visitor (logged out) version of the profile. This is working as designed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I recently finished second  job successfully and both I and my client wrote good reviews for eachother.

My review was visible on his page right after I wrote it but his review is not showing up in my profile page to see others.

I waited 24 hours but still not showing.

Can anyone from the team help here?

Hi Muhammad,

I just generated your profile manually and I can view the feedback on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

I completed three successful contracts, my clients left my 5stars feedback that are not shown on public profile when I search my name on google attempting to see how new clients can see these feedback when search on upwork ( nothing in my work history )

Some of them are 3 months old, Hiwever, I can see them all when I click on profile from my login.

Thanks

Hi Ahmad,

When clients search for freelancers to hire for their project, or when you submit your proposals, they are able to view the profile details you provided. These include your completed contracts, feedback and the other information you provided. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5cde263f
Community Member

Hi Joane,

After successfully completing a 5 stars job on 24 Jul 2020 on upwork, my client paid and left positive feedback.

Today 3 September 2020, after almost 2 months, he is requesting me to refund him 50% claiming the job was not completed perfectly.

The reason behind that that I refused to get paid outside upwork, and he wants to charge me with his UpWork fees.

I don't know how his feedback is no longer appearing on my upwork public profile.

I need a copy of his feedback to prove that it was marked successful by him.

How can he remove his feedback ? Can you please send me snap shot of the removed feedback - I need to use it as evidence in-front Of a displainery committee of my profession that he wants to complain me against

Can he dispute a completed contract after 1.5 month specially that he gave 5 stars on job completion, will UpWork listen to him and open a dispute?

Thank

Ahmad Daboul

Hi Ahmad,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi I am having the similar problem. Client gave me the feedback and i have given the feedback as well. Contract is completed but it is not visible.

Can you please check as well ? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muzamal,

Your client will be billed today for the hours you`ve tracked last week. Once your client is billed and funds have been exchanged your contract will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Gorvan, 

Thank you for your feedback !

Can you please suggest anytime line? When should i check again, may be in next 4-5 hours or longer ? 

Hi Muzamal,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the funds to be processed and everything updated accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

Can you please check again. I completed a contract 2 days ago, client gave me feedback an di gave him one too but it is not appearing on my profile although i can see it in completed contracts that he gave me a review. 

Can you please check and help in this matter. 

Thanks ! 

BR, 

Muzamal

Hi Muzamal,

We followed up with the team and they will update you directly via a support ticket regarding the status of your account.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Valeria.

I have same problem.

I finished 3 jobs on upwork, but there is no feedback on my profiel.

Can you please fix it?

Hi Jose Manuel,

I'm sorry about your experience, I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding your concern and our team will investigate this further. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I completed a project for our agency last week but it is not showing up on my profile or the agency profile.

Regards,

Shah

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths