🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile
Page options
samiroul_islam
Community Member

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile

Hi!
My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my profile.
My job completed last night.
I see the feedback in my contracts field, but it is not shown under my profile.
Kindly help me.
Will wait for your help.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Md. Samiroul,

Delwar is right, the Upwork feedback system is double-blind. This means that the other user cannot see the feedback you left them until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. At that point your feedback will become visible in your contract. It may take up to 24 hours for new feedback to show on your public work history. Although at this point I can see that the feedback for your recently ended contract is already posted on your profile.

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62

Hi Shah,

I have manually generated your profile, please check if your work history and feedback are showing now?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Monts ago i had a contract that finished. I give a feedback and comment to the client. Client left only 5 stars with no comment. The job is not showing on my profile at all

Hi Marjo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you referring to contract #21449636? If so, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I have the same problem. Can you help? Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mina,

I checked this for you and the feedback is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can not see my client feedback in my profile. my client feedback display in contract.
also I have completed 3 job and my have profile display only 2 job

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vinesh,

I checked this for you and the feedback you’re referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the similiar problem to, I have one finished contract yesterday and the feedback does not appearing on my profile, only on contract page 😞 very sad

Hi Andi, 

I had to remove your other post because it's considered spam, which we don't allow in the Upwork Community as per the Community Guidelines

I can see that the feedback in question is already displayed on your Upwork profile. Congrats on the 5-stars! 

~ Avery
Upwork

hello i have the same problem and also the total cost of the job is 200 dollars, but it shows 50 dollars in my profile, what's going on. Can you help me.

Hi Mustafa,

It looks like your contract is currently showing with milestone paid, and the second milestone was just released today. Please allow 24-48 hours for your profile to update with the new info.

~Andrea
Upwork
shahriarfahim23
Community Member

I have also a job completed more than 14 days ago, but review not showing up. Can you please help? Thanks.

Hi Fahim, 

Please send me a PM with the contract ID and I will check this further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also have the same problem with the feedback not showing!

Hi Cesar,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
vacce
Community Member

hello i have the same problem client gave me feedback on my profile it says - no feedback given [it shows now everythig is okay :)]

c4d0c2e9
Community Member

Hi, I am Tayyab, and am new to Upwork. I had completed my first job 3 days ago and I got feedback from the client. It's not showing on my profile but I can see it in my contracts. Kindly tell me about this, when will it appear on my public profile.

Thank you.

Hi Tayyab,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged.
When you're working on hourly contracts, your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed it can take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated and the feedback you have received will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c4d0c2e9
Community Member

Thank you so much Goran.

chrispinetot
Community Member

Hi. I successfully completed my first job on Upwork 24 hours ago. I can see the client's review in the contract section but it still does not reflect in my work history. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Chrispine,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment for the job, the contract will be shown in your work history section. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
swifty_usman
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I completed two contracts a few days ago, but the feedback isn't showing on my profile. Could you please assist with this matter?

Thank you,

Muhammad Usman Zafar

Hi Muhammad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members