cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Bilal H Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
1171 of 1,231

Feedback is Not Visible Client has given me Review and I have also give review but not visible on my public profile. It was a weekly contract 10hours/week but I completed it within 7 Hours in 2 days. Client give me review 3 days ago and I have also responded on that today.

Now week is completed but still  rating is not showing on my profile.

Help me Please

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1172 of 1,231

Hi Bilal,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bilal H Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
1173 of 1,231

This mean Feedback will be displayed in 11 days after the work week completion. OMG to Long

Highlighted
Rishnu R Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
1174 of 1,231

Hi, I got a contract two days ago but it still hasn't reflected in my profile. Could anyone please let me know why?

Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
1175 of 1,231

Rishnu R wrote:

Hi, I got a contract two days ago but it still hasn't reflected in my profile. Could anyone please let me know why?

Thanks in advance. 

I believe contracts only show up when the first milestone has been completed and funded. The job that I'm working now never showed up until I finished an assigned task and got paid for it.

Highlighted
1176 of 1,231

Thanks Alexis!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1177 of 1,231

Hi Rishnu,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
1178 of 1,231

Thanks Bojan!

Highlighted
Asmar C Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1179 of 1,231

It has been 3 days but the reviews and the hours worked for my first job are not showing on my profile. Both parties have left their feedback. It can be seen in contract details but not on my profile. Please update!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1180 of 1,231

Asmar C wrote:

It has been 3 days but the reviews and the hours worked for my first job are not showing on my profile. Both parties have left their feedback. It can be seen in contract details but not on my profile. Please update!

It will show up within 24 hours after the client has been charged for the hours you have worked, which will happen on Monday. Nothing to update.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS