cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1381 of 3,078

Hi Askhat, 

Once your contract is ended, clients are usually asked to leave feedback for the freelancer. You also have the option to leave feedback to the client. To leave feedback for a client, please follow the steps below:

• Go to My Jobs
  • Find the contract in the Ended Contracts section you wish to leave feedback on
  • Click the Give Feedback button on your contract

For more information, please check this article in our help center. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
oscarhandsome
Ace Contributor
ASKHAT B Member Since: Sep 10, 2017
1382 of 3,078

Hi Joanne Marie P

I can't find a button, can you show me where it should be, please? link

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1383 of 3,078

Hi ASKHAT,

Once you access the contract under "All contracts" and click on the Terms & Settings tab in the contract room, you should be seeing a section for providing feedback. It looks like a 14-day feedback period expired. If you communicating with your clients you may ask them to enable you to provide the feedback for this contract. This is the help article you can share with them for more information about this process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
oscarhandsome
Ace Contributor
1384 of 3,078

Thank you Bojan S

oscarhandsome
Ace Contributor
1385 of 3,078

Who developed this structure of feedbacks?
I asked the client to open the ability to write feedback.
in messages opens a popup. i clicked somewhere outside this popup and its closed. without message feedback.
What a hell? So uncomfortable process of adding feedback. Jesus

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1386 of 3,078

Hi ASKHAT,

I checked and it seems that the client didn't enable you to change the feedback. Please refer your client to the article Bojan shared and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
goodrank
Aleh K Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
1387 of 3,078
Hey guys.

I've faced a strange situation. The client left me feedback and I wanted to review it. I went by the direct link on my profile (in incognito mode): https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01ca96fa4c94016281/?viewMode=1And

I see the last completed job that very old...Screenshot:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have the newer completed tasks and great feedbacks for them:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Can you solve it?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1388 of 3,078

Hi Aleh,

Were you trying to review your profile when you`re not logged in? If yes, please keep in mind that jobs that are posted as private will be only visible to logged-in users. Thank you.

Untitled
goodrank
Aleh K Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
1389 of 3,078

Yes! Thank you, Goran!

mabele_zikhona
Zikhona M Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
1390 of 3,078

Hi

My review from mt client won't show up on my profile we both left great reviews for each other and the contract was fixed price

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS