cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

David A Member Since: Nov 15, 2020
1521 of 2,787

Hi,

I am presently facing the same experience at the moment for this project https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cbc5f810376d3c33, but the modified feedback is not showing on my profile. 

Please I need your support.

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1522 of 2,787

Hi David,

I manually generated your profile and the feedback should be showing now. Please check and let us know if you need further help with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
1523 of 2,787

Hi Aleksandar,

It has been updated, thank you.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1524 of 2,787

David A wrote:

It has been updated, thank you.

I don't understand why you were so keen to have such poor feedback displayed on your profile?

1525 of 2,787

What happened actuallly was, while I was about to finish the project the client ended the contract and gave me one star review and a very bad feedback (over charges with no result).

He didn't message me whatsoever the problem was. I finished the project and sent part of the work to him. The total hours spent for the project was 16 hours but ended up refunding 6 hours thereabout to him claiming the project shouldn't be more than 5 hours.

We inventually reached the peak of submitting the final job to him and that was when he changed the feedback to "did a great job but delayed" with 3 star, unknowingly to me he later changed it. I was still wondering why the feedback hasn't changed that he game wasn't showing was when I was so keen to have it updated on my prifile here.

Hamza M Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
1526 of 2,787

Review and number of  job is not showing on my profile. I completed my first 24 hours ago. How to fix it?

Yabets T Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
1527 of 2,787

my Work history is not updating I have received payments I have closed contract and new contracts that I have stated receiving payment but its not displayed in my profile

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1528 of 2,787

Hi Yabets,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brittany D Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
1529 of 2,787

I completed a contract with a client. They ended it overnight and reviewed me at that time. This morning when I saw the notification, I went ahead and left feedback as well. Their review of me is glowing and really nice. It's been a few hours since I completed things on my end so I went to take a look at my profile. The job is listed but it says 'No feedback given' when it was. What can I do?

Update: It just added. Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1530 of 2,787

Hi Brittany

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS