cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Ace Contributor
Mst Faujia Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2016
1621 of 2,762

Hello Dear,

My one job have successfully completed 4th september and my clients gave me 5 rating feddback and recommeded. But do not add feedback rating score now. So that do not updated work history from few days. I don't know, why don't updated my profle. Please help me anybody

Ace Contributor
Harmandeep Singh G Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
1622 of 2,762

Hello,

I Have successfully completed my 1st project on upwork. Client has released the payment and given reviews/feedback on the work done. It is possible to see the feedback given when I Click -> ALL CONTRACTS and then SELECT the project. BUT I am not able to see the feedback and ratings on my freelancer and agency profile. 

Also the payment was released by my client 2-3 days back but still its not showing up in my GET PAID section.

Please help me as i am new member of UPWORK

Thanks

Harman

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1623 of 2,762

Hi Harmandeep,

On fixed price contract the funds will become available to you after our 5 days security period has ended, from the moment they were approved. Once the funds are transferred to you, your feedback will be listed on your profile as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
1624 of 2,762

Thanks Goran for the information.

Ace Contributor
1625 of 2,762

Hello,

I am messaging about my concern for 3rd or 4th time.

I have compelted my 1st job on upwork. Client has paid my upwork account and I have withdrew the money to my local bank account as well.

My client has given me feedback and rating for the job succesfully delievered. I am able to see those reviews when I go to MY JOBS section and select ALL CONTRACTS.

But my freelancer profile or agnecy profile doesnt show any reviews or ratings on it even after 8 days of completeion of the project. 

Please help as i am new to upwork.

Thanks

Harman

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1626 of 2,762

Hi Harmandeep, 

I've manually generated your profile and your recently closed contract should be showing on your Work History with its corresponding review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: May 27, 2017
1627 of 2,762

Hi

It's second time, I've completed a job but project is not added in my work history. Last time, my project is added manually but please help me how to sort out this.

Regards,

Muhammad Usman.

Ace Contributor
Erik W Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
1628 of 2,762

It is nice to see that you are also given the title as Ace contributor Muhammad.

If I had a good solution for you I would definitely love to help you, however I am stumped with very similar Upwork issues myself.

Erik Douglas W.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1629 of 2,762

@Muhammad U wrote:

Hi

It's second time, I've completed a job but project is not added in my work history. Last time, my project is added manually but please help me how to sort out this.

Regards,

Muhammad Usman.

Simply go to your profile and edit something on the overview, click "Save" and an hour or so later your profile is updated, including the history.

Otherwise you can just wait a bit.

Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: May 27, 2017
1630 of 2,762

It did not work. Please provide apprpriate solution. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS