cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

youssefbahaa
Community Guru
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1761 of 3,268

That is a quite great tip! Thanks for sharing it, Preston.

software_expert
Musawar A Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
1762 of 3,268

Thank you, it really helped.

youssefbahaa
Community Guru
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1763 of 3,268

Hello Iryna, 

Upwork's feedback system is double-blinded; you won't see your clients' feedback unless you have already given him feedback or after 14 days. In case you left him feedback, then you don't need to do anything from your side [You can't add clients' review manually]. 

Be noted that feedbacks may take up to 24 hours to be updated and shown on your profile.

I hope this helps. Wish you the best of luck.

Youssef

mahersanaullah35
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
1764 of 3,268
About 15 hours ago, client left feedback. It is showing money but work history is not updated yet. Is there any issue?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1765 of 3,268

Hi Muhammad,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jack_lyons11
Jack L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
1766 of 3,268

Just a quick question:

How long does it take until feedback is visible on my profile after completing a job?

Thanks

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
1767 of 3,268

When the client officially closes the contract, they will/ can leave feedback.  You then have the opportunity to leave feedback.  After all this is done, the feedback shows up pretty quickly, usually within the same day.

jack_lyons11
1768 of 3,268

Hi,

thanks for the response. That's exactly what I thought. However my last job was completed about a week ago, the feedback was given, I can see what he wrote, and the payment is being reviewed. The contract is closed. So all in all, it's officially completed. But still, the feedback isn't on my profile...

Maybe I need to wait longer...?

Jack

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1769 of 3,268

@Jack L wrote:

Just a quick question:

How long does it take until feedback is visible on my profile after completing a job?

Thanks

Fixed rate or hourly?

Fixed rate: after BOTH (!!!!) parties have left feedback it takes up to 24 hours, rarely a bit longer.

Hourly: Provided BOTH (!!!!) parties have left feedback it takes up to 24 hours after the Monday when the client was charged for the previous week's hours for feedback to be diplayed.

jack_lyons11
1770 of 3,268

Ok cool thank you!

It was hourly, so I suppose that's why I need to wait a little longer.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS