cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2631 of 2,958

Hi Evan,

I checked and I can confirm that the feedback and contract is already showing on your profile. Please try checking again using a different browser. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
jenkfreelance
Ace Contributor
Jenny K Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
2632 of 2,958

Hi,

I completed a job with a client last week and the client ended the contract and left feedback.

On my profile, however, I am still unable to see the clients feedback and numerous days have gone by since the client left it. I have tried different using browsers but it still states "no feedback given". Although when I go into the contracts section I can see the feedback.

Can Upwork staff please assist.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2633 of 2,958

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this?

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
jenkfreelance
Ace Contributor
Jenny K Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
2634 of 2,958

It is visible now on my end. Thank you Nikola!

singhnirmal24
Nirmal S Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
2635 of 2,958
Hi community
My most recent two reviews are not showing on my profile. I have completed those 15 days before.
Client has already reviewed my work and closed the contract as well but still not showing on my profile.
Please help me regarding this
egaruth
2636 of 2,958

Hi Nirmal,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola

Untitled
techtreon
Gyan Chandra P Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
2637 of 2,958

I completed an hourly job around a month before and it is showing in my earnings and weekly billing cycle too but the review isn't showing on my profile, can you help regarding this issue?

egaruth
2638 of 2,958

Hi Gyan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and the feedback you're referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`ll see it on your end?  

~ Nikola

Untitled
fairyyyyy
Fariza M Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
2639 of 2,958

Latest Review by my client is not showing up on my profile,though it was a fixed price project.plz check and its been more than 24 yours since the client submitted the feedback.thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2640 of 2,958

Hi Fariza,

Could you please send me a PM (click on my name) and share the contract ID or title with me so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS