cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2651 of 2,928

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and I could see all of your completed contracts and their feedback showing under your work history. Would you mind clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and check again? If the issue persists on your end, feel free to let me know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
sumeetranaaaa
Sumeet R Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
2652 of 2,928
Client paid me more than 1$ and provide feedback and it doesn't show up on the profile. I have a public profile.
luiggi_rosado
2653 of 2,928

Hi Sumeet,

I've refreshed your profile on my end and the feedback should now be visible. Can you please check again? Feel free to let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
pakwo
Sarwo W Member Since: Dec 26, 2020
2654 of 2,928

Hi everyone, 

I have very strange scenario. Client already provided feedback, I can see it from contract page. I provided feedback as well to client. However, my feedback is displayed to the job, but my client's feedback is displayed to the job as well as my profile. 

Could anyone help me please? 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2655 of 2,928

Hi Sarwo,

I checked your account, and the contract and the feedback are already showing in your profile. Please try checking again using a different browser. 

-Joanne
Untitled
pintado2001
Charilyn D Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
2656 of 2,928

Hello!

My profile looks like it is not updating. I have new feedback (it was given last December 2020) that is not showing on my profile and a terminated contract that shows up as active.

Likewise, my JSS is not moving.

Does anybody have any idea how to validate or resolve this?

Thanks in advance!!!

luiggi_rosado
2657 of 2,928

Hi Charilyn,

Regarding the feedback, I've shared this information with the team, and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you. As far as the JSS is concerned, it was updated last week and I can see that it's showing correctly in your profile. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
saad-jamal
Saad J Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2658 of 2,928

Hello client job and feedback is not showing up in my job history section even after 24 hrs. Contract id is 26006027

Please help

shariful_siraji
Shariful S Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
2659 of 2,928

It may take up to 3 days. U may check if it is showing in client's account or Contract page yet. 

saad-jamal
Saad J Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2660 of 2,928

ok Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS