cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

obembeololade
Ololade O Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
2751 of 2,958

I just completed my first job today and I have given my client a review and he has given me his but the review is yet to show up in my profile. 

What do you think could be the cause?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2752 of 2,958

Hi Ololade,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
antony_musyoki
Antony M Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
2753 of 2,958
I cant see my client's ratings and feedback of a job i recently completed successfully.
anum_khalifa
Mudassir Ahmad K Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
2754 of 2,958

Hi Antony,

The Upwork feedback system is double-blind. This means that you cannot see the feedback you left them until after clients have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. At that point, your feedback will become visible in your contract. It may take up to 24 hours for new feedback to show on your public work history.

dbb644c2
Ace Contributor
Pooja J Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
2755 of 2,958

Hi,

My profile is public but still, my earning are not displayed on my profile (it's visible to me only)

Also, I have 3 ongoing contracts but only 1 is visible to the public in my work history.

I want to know the reason why my earnings and jobs are hidden?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2756 of 2,958

Hi Pooja,

I checked this for you and your profile is currently showing correct information. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`ll see this on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
dbb644c2
Ace Contributor
Pooja J Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
2757 of 2,958

Hi,

Please have a look at these images. My profile is correctly showing to me ONLY but it is incompletely showing to the public.

My earnings and contracts are hidden to the public.

e029fb52
Joaquin N Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
2758 of 2,958

Hi! I'm having the same problem. My payment is already processed but still the feedback is not showing up.
It would be great if an Upwork employee could check this out!
Kind regards!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2759 of 2,958

Hi Joaquin,

I checked, and it looks like your earnings for the recently ended contract is currently pending. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you rceive your earnings for this contract, the feedback and contract should be available in your profile. Here's the help article for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
designcoy
Coy J Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
2760 of 2,958

Hi Goran,

I have same issue. I completed the 3 fixed project last week. My work history didn't update yet.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS