cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

888e04dc
Rachel K Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
3101 of 3,410
I started 2 new jobs recently ( same day ) but one of them doesn't appear in Job in progress ( Hourly job )
Can someone help me to fix ?
888e04dc
Rachel K Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
3102 of 3,410
Update ( Solved ) :
I realized that this contract has no payment pending yet , and will surely appears next week once payment approved
wodatoki
Woda T Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
3103 of 3,410

I'm facing a problem, I have completed 5 jobs, but 3 job feedback showing on my public profile, whereas the other 2 jobs I did complete in mid of FEB. Still, their feedbacks not showing. The clients have marked feedback.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3104 of 3,410

Hi Woda,

Some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shahzadsheikh31
Shahzad S Member Since: Mar 18, 2021
3105 of 3,410

Hi! I am doing my 2nd job on upwork and this is an hourly job but when I checked my profile it dosen't show me in progress work althought my job has been started and its in archived.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3106 of 3,410

Hi Shahzad,

Congratulations on your new project! In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle.

Let us know if your new contract is still not showing after receiving funds and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
d-chakraborty
Dyutiman C Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3107 of 3,410

Hi,

My client provided me a feedback about 15 days ago while closing the contract. It was my last contract. As I was on a vacation I was unable to provide a feedback, and now I can't do it anymore. The feedback that my client gave to me, is not showing up on my work profile either. What can I do?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3108 of 3,410

Hi Dyutiman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. The feedback that your client left you is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Additionally, your client can allow you to change your feedback. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
finchcreatives
Waseem K Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
3109 of 3,410

I have completed a job within the deadline, the client left a 5-star rating, the milestone was approved and the contract was ended by the client but the job isn't showing on my profile. Please help! 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3110 of 3,410

Hi Waseem,

Could you clear your cache and cookies and then check your profile again if your recent contract is listed there? I checked your profile from my end and I'm able to view your client feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS