cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

nar-sanjeev
Sanjeev S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
3131 of 3,281
Hello,
I hope you have been doing great!! I am here regarding my query about work history. Recently I have completed a job on Upwork and got paid successfully but completed job and feedback have not been updated yet. Anyone can assist me?
Thank you!!
df602768
Community Leader
Konstantinos A Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
3132 of 3,281

Hi Sanjeev,

I wouldn't worry about that.

Soon, your work history will update and you will see the completed job and feedback. 

Congratulations, also, on completing the job!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3133 of 3,281

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and the client's feedback should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

Let us know if your contract is not showing on your profile after receiving earnings so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
nar-sanjeev
Sanjeev S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
3134 of 3,281
Hello Nikola,
Thank you for your prompt response. I have received my payment and feedback from client. However, completed job is still not reflecting in my account.
Kindly provide appropriate support.
Regards,
Sanjeev
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3135 of 3,281

Hello Sanjeev,

I see that you have completed 5 jobs on Upwork and 4 of them already appear on your Upwork profile. Your recently completed job will only appear on your Upwork profile after the funds earned on them are processed and available for withdrawal. You can refer to the Get paid help page for Hourly and Fixed price contracts for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3136 of 3,281

Hello upwork. I have a job currently in progress but it isn't showing on my profile. I have cleared cache, cleared cookies, changed to another browser but with no effect at all. Can someone please help out?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3137 of 3,281

Hi Mustapha,

Your profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on the contract you're referring to, it’ll show there as well.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3138 of 3,281

Thank you for replying. 

But I guess this is more like a new feature because this wasn't the case for my first and second contract. The moment I accepted them, they immediately showed up on my profile under the in progress tab.

itstauseef
Tauseef K Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
3139 of 3,281

My client recently give me review and feedback but did'nt published yet why ? 12 hours has been passed please help 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3140 of 3,281

Hi Tauseef,

I checked and the contract is not showing on your profile yet because your client has not been billed for the hours you logged. For hourly contracts, they will show on your profile once your client is billed and you earn at least $1 on the contract. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS