cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3171 of 3,484

Hi Wahab,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bad40d92
Wahab A Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
3172 of 3,484

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the help. Although i have just been offered another contract which I have accepted, will that be available in "in-progress" tab or do we have to do it manually everytime? Its not on my profile right now. (Contract is 30mins old)

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3173 of 3,484

Hi Wahab,

Contracts show on your profile when you've received earnings from them. In this case, the new contract would not show up yet. Also to be considered, profiles usually take a few hours to update.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3174 of 3,484

Hi Upwork. I complained about this recently but to no avail. I have two jobs now, and both are fixed contract with payment in the escrow. That's not the problem. The problem is all those jobs are meant to show in the In Progress tab but none are showing. Please what do I do. Can someone help out.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3175 of 3,484

Hi Mustapha,

I checked and I can confirm that Bojan has responded to your post previously. You can check it here.  Please know that when working for Fixed Price contracts, you will need to submit your work using the "Submit Work for Payment" button to request payment for the active milestone. The client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you. Please check this help article to learn more about Fixed Price Protection. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
babangidasaad
Mustapha S Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
3176 of 3,484

Thank you for replying.

Sorry for the duplicate.

david_goder
Davit G Member Since: Dec 15, 2018
3177 of 3,484

Hello,
I just finished my contract with a client, its shows up in the all contracts section but not on my profile. is there any issue with it or it will show up once the payment is cleared?
Thanks.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3178 of 3,484

Hi Davit,

I checked and it looks like the contract is already showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mattyturn95
Matthew T Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
3179 of 3,484

Nevermind, Job has been posted on my account

al_akkad-yazan
Yazan A Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
3180 of 3,484

Hi everyone, How are you doing?

I finished a job on upwork but I can see it on my profile.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Yazan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS