cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3391 of 3,484

Hi Rehan,

I generated your profile manually and your contracts should be listed on your profile. Could you please log out and log in to double check this from your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
engr_rayhan
Rehan S Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
3392 of 3,484

Thank you problem has been resolved. 

vms-designs
Mohit S Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
3393 of 3,484

I am having the same issue. I came here to start a new thread and found this recent one. My last contract and the current ongoing one is not showing up on my profile. Both have been paid.

vms-designs
Mohit S Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
3394 of 3,484

I don't know what happened. The contracts magically appeared as soon as I posted my previous comment. 

bb29da59
Ace Contributor
Devayani G Member Since: Jun 5, 2021
3395 of 3,484
I am having a same problem. My last contract that I accepted yesterday is not visible. Please can someone help?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3396 of 3,484

Hi Devayani,

Please be advised that a contract will only show as in progress or ended once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1. In your case, after your funds become available, the contract will show up on your work history after 24 hours. 

You can find more information about receiving payment for a fixed-price contract here

~ Nikola

Untitled
bb29da59
Ace Contributor
Devayani G Member Since: Jun 5, 2021
3397 of 3,484
Thank you Nikola!😊
d_dharankar
Dhiraj D Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
3398 of 3,484

I completed my first project yesterday as a Data Analyst freelancer. I did the work in 1hr ended the contract saying "Job completed succesfully." but I cannot see the earnings as well the review that client left on my profile.

Maybe I did something wrong because it was my first project and had no experience of working with upwork settings.

I raised the issue with Upwork and it's been more than 12 hrs but no reply from their side yet.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3399 of 3,484

Hi Dhiraj,

The contract and feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. Once that happens, your profile earnings should update accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d_dharankar
Dhiraj D Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
3400 of 3,484

Thankyou for your fast reply but even the client cannot see the payment option to pay me.

I completed 1 hr on the upwork app and submitted the project. When I open my contract, I cannot see any earnings per hour report or any generated invoice. The client said he isn't seeing any invoice either to pay me as per my hourly rate.

Please let me chat with the support team. I had raised a dispute yesterday but didn't receive any reply yet.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS