cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
581 of 594

Hi Ingrida, 

I manually generated your profile and the feedback in question is now up on your Work History. Congratulations on the 5-star!

-Avery
Untitled
Ingrida K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
582 of 594

Thank you, Avery,

However, I still can not see the third feedback.

Ingrida K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
583 of 594

Can someone help me to solve this problem? An important for me feedback from client is still not showing  up on my profile. Smiley Sad 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
584 of 594

Hi Ingrida, 

It looks like there is still payment that is yet to reflect on your account for the contract you are referring to. Once the contract's payment is available on your account, the feedback will show on your Work History. 

Let us know if this doesn't happen automatically!

-Avery
Untitled
Andrew V Member Since: Oct 10, 2018
585 of 594

Hi Upwork Team,

I completed 4 jobs. Before there were them in my profile, but 2 work histories are not displayed after managing Beta Profile.

Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
586 of 594

Hi Andrew,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gabriela K Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
587 of 594

Hi,

I have the same problem - I completed two jobs and the client says he left feedback, yet it doesn't show up in my profile. One of the jobs has been completed yesterday. How long should it take for it to show up on my profile?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
588 of 594

Hi Gabriela,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedbacks.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Milan K Member Since: Mar 4, 2019
589 of 594

Ola people, could someone of you add manually my last review, I need it very much  ( :

Thank you! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
590 of 594

Hi Milan,

I`ve just generated your profile manually and your feedback is now listed on your profile, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS