cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
681 of 702

Your profile has been generated, Faizan.

It should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ken A Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
682 of 702

I recently completed a project with my client and he gave me a review.

How can I fix that?

Thank you in advance.

Ace Contributor
Imran K Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
683 of 702

Ken A wrote:

How can I fix that?

Hi Ken,

This is not an issue. You don't need to worry about it. Reviews always take a few more hours to visible on your profile Smiley Happy Very normal.

Thanks

Ken A Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
684 of 702

Thank you Imran for the comment.

I'll just wait for it.

685 of 702

Hi Ken,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
686 of 702

These don't necessarily show up immediately.

Sometimes you need to wait a few days for content to be refreshed, or for money to be posted to your account before a job will show up on your public profile page.

Sometimes you can force a refresh by making a small change to your profile overview text, and that can cause your whole profile page to refresh and display a newly closed job.

But overall, if you just wait, it will show up. Nothing is broken.

Avi V Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
687 of 702

Hello, 

I have finished my first hourly contract (only one hour but I don't usually apply for hourly jobs), the client was very happy and left a nice review.
For some reason, I can see the review on the contract but not on my profile even though the contract ended 24 hours ago.
I logged in the hour, everything was approved and the contract has ended.

Did I miss anything? 

Side note:  I have to admit I was pretty skeptic about joining UpWork, but this has been just a great experience.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
688 of 702

If either the client or the freelancer has closed the contract, then it is over.

Any hours logged will be automatically paid to the freelancer.

Nothing else needs to be done.

re: For some reason, I can see the review on the contract but not on my profile even though the contract ended 24 hours ago... Did I miss anything?"

You did not miss anything.

It can take a few hours or a few days for contracts to show up on your profile page.

[Various content blocks are cached, to enhance speed/performance. But you can typically force a full page refresh by making a small change to your profile over view text... If you do not want to wait to see the latest closed contract review on your profile page.]

Manu S Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
689 of 702

I have the exact same issue. I got a 5-star review from client and it's not visible on my profile yet. Is there some time period before it gets updated or should I send a support ticket? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Manu

690 of 702

Hi Manu,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile.

You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS