cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Debasish G Member Since: Nov 18, 2016
701 of 717

This is 22848806 job id, recently I completed this job. But its not showing in my profile and transaction history page.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
702 of 717

Hi Debasish,

Feedback shows up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can update this thread, and our team will assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Priyank R Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
703 of 717

I am working on a project which has 2 milestones. My client has released the fund for the first milestone but still my profile is not showing job in progress in the work history and feedback section. The money has been added to the total earned section .

I have just gone through a thread where a freelancer was facing same issue, and then someone from the upwork team replied that he has now updated his profile.Do we have to notify the upwork team to update our profile every time?

Ace Contributor
Maria P Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
704 of 717

I have just gone through a thread where a freelancer was facing same issue, and then someone from the upwork team replied that he has now updated his profile.Do we have to notify the upwork team to update our profile every time?

No, you would be wasting everyone's time. Just wait. They will be updated within 24 hours, usually much sooner.

705 of 717

Okay I'll wait, by the way its been over 22 hours already.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
706 of 717

Hi Priyank,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
707 of 717

Thank you for your help.

Peter G Member Since: May 10, 2019
708 of 717

Just wondering, as a job I completed this morning showed up but a job and client review I completed on Oct 3 hasn't.  Contact ID # 22963033

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
709 of 717

Hi Peter,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Peter G Member Since: May 10, 2019
710 of 717
Thank you!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS