cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

mauriceswift
Maurice U Member Since: Sep 11, 2018
71 of 3,484
Thanks For clarifying that.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 3,484

Hi Maurice,

On hourly contracts clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client has been billed the contract with the feedback will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
iftikhar_qa
Ace Contributor
Muhammad I Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
73 of 3,484

Hi,
If contract is fixed amount based and payment is in pending state. After ending contract when feedback will appear on profile?

Thanks.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
74 of 3,484

Hi Muhammad, 

Your feedback will appear in your Work History once you and your client leave feedback for each other (the system is double-blind), or once the 14-day feedback period is over, whichever comes first. 

You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork
be708ad1
Araceli S Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
75 of 3,484

How long does it take to show in the profile?  I received mine on last May 8th but it is not displayed in my profile.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
76 of 3,484

Hi Araceli,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
shikhadeep48
Deep S Member Since: Jun 11, 2021
77 of 3,484

My feedback is still not showing, the payment was cleared last friday.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
78 of 3,484

Hi Deep, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your client did not leave feedback on your contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

You have an option to allow your client to change the feedback on your contract. If your client wants to change their feedback on your contract you can enable them to do so by following these steps: 

• Go to My Jobs  All Contracts
  • Check the Include closed contracts box and
  • Click the title of the contract to get to the details page
  • Go to Feedback and click the Enable client to change feedback link

You can find more information here

~ Nikola

Untitled
chukwu-christian
Christian C Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
79 of 3,484

Okay.

Can you help me determine why a client's review and feedback are not showing up on my profile. I completed the task about 3 weeks ago and the payment had been made long ago.

What could have hindered the feedback from showing up?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 3,484

Hi Christian,

I checked your profile and it is reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please the contract ID and we will assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS