cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
91 of 840

Hi Edralin, 

Feedback shows up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can update this thread, and our team will assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Edralin D Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
92 of 840

Hi!

Thanks for checking on this. As I checked now, the payment for this contract has already been processed. I withraw it on Wednesday Feb 06 2019 but the feedback or review is still not reflecting on my profile. The Contract ID is 21439745

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
93 of 840

Hi Edralin, 

I have escalated your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Peter T Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
94 of 840

Hi. This is Peter. My frist client gave a feedback but it's not appearing on my profile. It's important . And wanna know why? Please help .Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
95 of 840

Hi Peter,

In order for the feedback to be showed on your profile you will also need to provide feedback on your contract. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Thank you.

Untitled
Yash V Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
96 of 840

I completed first JOB 2 days ago but my feedback is not displaying in my profile. Please Help.

Thank You

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
97 of 840

Hi Yash,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
98 of 840
It has to be a photo of you, no logo and not heavily digitized. You can not have a photo at all, if you wish. Recently, oDesk has been suspending accounts because profile photos failed to meet their standards, so I thought I'd warn you.
SUNKARA S D N N KU K Member Since: Dec 8, 2014
99 of 840

Hi Frnd 

This is naveen i am aslo getting same problem Pelase let me know once how we can resolve this problem

i am also unable to saw my review by clients 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
100 of 840

Hi Sunkara,

In order to receive feedback from clients you have to have and complete a contract. Make sure you see an active contract in your "My Jobs" tab when you work for a client, in such case, once the contract is ended, you and your client will be able to leave feedback for each other. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you have had any contracts yet.

I hope you will receive your first contract and feedback from a client soon!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS