cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1361 of 3,091

Hi Habib,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the review will be available in your profile. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
javokhir_boxod43
Makhmudov J Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
1362 of 3,091

Hello.

I am very happy to tell my problem to upwork community center.

2 days ago, I have completed hourly job.

And then my client gave me job score and feedback.

But I couldn't find this feedback on my profile.

Why?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerly.

Thank you.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1363 of 3,091

Hi Makhmudov,

I have manually generated your profile and it is now reflecting your most recent feedback and job statuses, you should be able to see it now if you log out and log back into your account. Thank you.

~Nina
akashinfotech18
Akash P Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
1364 of 3,091
Same Happens with me, i completed my hourly 2 days ago but not showing feedback on my profile can you help please. it was my first contract i need review to show on my profile to get second contract easily.

Help Thanks.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1365 of 3,091

Hi Akash,

I just checked your profile and I can see that you have received great feedback, congrats. Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profiles. You have hours logged this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. Once funds from Pending tab is released to the Available tab after 5-day security period, your job will be visible on your profile together with feedback.  You can find more information about how that works here. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
akashinfotech18
Akash P Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
1366 of 3,091
Thank You Bojan. i will if i need further assistance or help.

Thanks Again.
alzohery
Abdalslam A Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1367 of 3,091

I have the same problem.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1368 of 3,091

Hi Abdalslam,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
cab53cca
Mostaq H Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
1369 of 3,091
I am facing the same problem. Client has ended the contract, given me feedback, 2 days have passed. But it is not showing in my profile. How can this be solved?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1370 of 3,091

Hi Mostaq,

I manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the most recent information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS