cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Azraf S Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
1371 of 1,537
Hello , I’ve completed one project recently, we have exchanged the feedback too . But it’s not showing up on profile! Could anyone tell me why
Highlighted
1372 of 1,537
Hello , ive completed a project recently, its not showing up on my profile and the payment too !

Please help !
Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1373 of 1,537

Hi Azraf,

I checked and it looks like the contract you're referring to is an Hourly Contract. When working on an Hourly Contract you are paid based on the Weekly Billing Cycle. Since the contract started and ended this week, your client will be invoiced for the hours you worked on Monday, and then the funds will go through a Review and Security periods before they are available for withdrawal. You can check on the status of your payment by going to your Reports > Overview. When you receive the payment from the contract, your feedback will start showing on your profile.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
1374 of 1,537

Hello, 

i checked that overview , i have that money on the pending section. I have finished that work a week ago why is it still pending and how to receive the money and the feedback. Please help me out

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1375 of 1,537

Hi Azraf,

As we shared before, the feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

The funds are currently in the 'Pending' section of your Reports page which represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Please note that Hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday. Once the funds move to the 'Available' section of the same Reports page, you can withdraw them.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Seun A Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
1376 of 1,537

Pls, what could be wrong. A client gave a positive feedback for a job well-done. And over 24hrs now, I can't see it reflect on my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1377 of 1,537

Hi Seun,

I just checked your profile and I can see all of your contracts are listed there. If you`re still unable to view it on your end, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the contract ID/title. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
1378 of 1,537
Did you see the feedback I attached to this message?
Can you see the same feedback on my profile, cos I can't?
Its strange.
Thanks for your response.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1379 of 1,537

Hi Seun,

Please log out and log in again, you can also try clearing your cache and cookies. If you`re still not seeing the feedback after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
1380 of 1,537
Thanks, I can see it now. After clearing my cache.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS