cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1431 of 2,747

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and can see that the contract started on 13th-July. The contract will show up on your account once payment for the first hours logged has been processed and showing as "Available" on your Overview page (Reports > Overview).

-Avery
Untitled
Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018
1432 of 2,747
Can you please review my profile? My 2 recent projects are not showing on my profile. Thanks
1433 of 2,747

Hi Mobeen, 

I checked your account and the two jobs in progress are showing in your Work History. If there is anything else missing in your Work History, let us know so that our team can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
1434 of 2,747

Both are not showing in my work history. Please have a look again on my profile. One project is completed and rated but not showing on my work history and the second one is in progress that is also not showing on my profile.

1435 of 2,747

Hi Mobeen, 

Could you please confirm which contracts your are referring to by sharing the Contract ID on your next reply so that we can check this for you?

Are you referring to a different contract other than the one showing in your Work History? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 2.11.05 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled
1436 of 2,747

Hi,

Sorry for responding late. Yes, you are right. I am saying about these two projects to you that you have shown in the snapshot.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1437 of 2,747

Hi Mobeen,

I`ve just followed up on your PM with more details, thank you.

Untitled
1438 of 2,747

My projects are still now showing to me. 

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1439 of 2,747

Hi Mobeen,

Your clients will be billed today for the time you`ve tracked last week. Please keep in mind that it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly once your clients are billed. Thank you.

Untitled
1440 of 2,747

Okay, Thanks. It means whenever I complete the hourly (small project that will complete within a week) then it will show to on next Tuesday or Wednesday?

One more thing, Projects are completed in my previous but not showing in my profile, are included to calculate my RSS?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS