cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1441 of 1,528

Hi Farhad,

I can confirm that both jobs are listed on your profile. However, the second one list under the section "In progress" since the contract is still opened. 

Once you or your client has closed the contract, both parties will be able to provide feedback for each other. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1442 of 1,528

Specializes in **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1443 of 1,528

Farhad K wrote:

Specializes in Presentation Design profile is not showing my feedback.

It's an hourly contract and as such it won't show up until after the client has been charged for the time you have billed, which will happen on Monday afternoon UTC, The feedback will show within around 24 hours after that. It isn't showing because nothing has been paid yet.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1444 of 1,528

Farhad K wrote:

still faceing same problem.

You are not facing any problem. Your client will be charged this afternoon / evening  (as you have already been told) and after that (could be a few hours or a day) your feedback will show. 

There is no problem. There is nothing to resolve.

Just wait!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1445 of 1,528

Hi Farhad,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week.
Once your client is billed for the tracked time your contract will be published on your profile as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1446 of 1,528

Still faceing same problem.

Highlighted
Junaid R Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
1447 of 1,528

Hi- I have recently my second job on upwork- However, my second job update in not appearing on my 'work history'. My first ongoing job is appearing but not second one.

Would appreciate the support in updating my profile

Thanks,

Junaid

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1448 of 1,528

Hi Junaid,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vicky U Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
1449 of 1,528
Hi guys, please I need help.

My work history on my profile is not reflecting my most recent work completed.

Also, on my profile, the total jobs completed is still showing 1 job, however, I have completed 2 jobs already.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1450 of 1,528

Hi Vic,

I manually refreshed your profile and the 'Work History' section should start showing both of the jobs now. However, please note that your second contract is still not closed. You can ask your client to close the contract if they don't have any more work they want to be done on it and they will be prompted to leave feedback. Please, check this post for more information about the Upwork feedback system.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS