cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

c858b560
Alyssa F Member Since: Oct 4, 2020
2751 of 2,972

Hello Ms. Joanne,
I have the same situation, client's feedback is not showing on my profile.
Our contract ended for a week now, I hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2752 of 2,972

Hi Alyssa,

I have manually generated your profile and the feedback is already showing in your account. Could you please check your profile again? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
kcvariable
Kyrstin C Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
2753 of 2,972
Hello-
I have looked through various threads in search of the answer, but I cannot seem to find a clear response. The job was fixed price, we both left feedback and I received payment, however, my profile shows no work history and no testimonial. Please advise- thanks!
tinker_bell3
2754 of 2,972

Hi Kyrstin,

It seems like you are referring to the feedback you received form your client. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. I checked your account, and it looks like the contract and feedback is already showing on your profile. Please try checking again using a different browser. 

-Joanne
Untitled
prabeshparajuli
Ace Contributor
Prabesh P Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
2755 of 2,972
Hi,
My contract has already been ended by the client and we both provided feedback. But, my contract is still showing in In Progress option which should be in Completed Jobs option in my profile. Why my client’s feedback is not showing in my profile?
I need a solution. Please help me !!
Thanks
tinker_bell3
2756 of 2,972

Hi Prabesh,

I checked your account, and the recently ended contract is already showing in your profile. You may want to try checking again using a different browser. 

-Joanne
Untitled
amazonpl
Asad A Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
2757 of 2,972

Hi Upwork Community, I Just Completed My First Job On Upwork And The Job is Marked is Completed. But, The Feedback is Not Showin On My Profile.

youssefbahaa
Community Leader
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
2758 of 2,972

Hi Asad, 

Try to make any minor changes in your profile overview, then save it. This will automatically regenerate your profile page and everything should be up to date. 

Bear in mind that if you didn't leave feedback for your client, the client's feedback wouldn't show even if he left you one until after 14-days.

I hope this helps.

Youssef

tinker_bell3
2759 of 2,972

Hi Asad,

I checked, and I'd like to confirm that the contract and the feedback are already showing in your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
obembeololade
Ololade O Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
2760 of 2,972

I just completed my first job today and I have given my client a review and he has given me his but the review is yet to show up in my profile. 

What do you think could be the cause?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS