cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

webdeveloperjmz1
Loc L Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
2781 of 2,928

Hi Luiggi,
Same as here, clear my browser cache and cookies, it displayed correctly.
Thank you for your confirmation.

Regards,
Loc Le.

emataw03
Emad T Member Since: Dec 13, 2020
2782 of 2,928

It is fixed now. Thanks.

6a05c155
Atefeh M Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2783 of 2,928

Hi,

I have a question regarding my work history. I wonder why my recent 2 jobs are not visible in my profile. They are still ongoing and have started the work more than a month ago. 

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me to solve the problem.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2784 of 2,928

Hi Atefeh,

Could you please reach out to me via PM and share the Contract ID's you`re referring to so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

Untitled
dbb644c2
Ace Contributor
Pooja J Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
2785 of 2,928

Hi Goran,

It's been 24 hours, My 2 new clients billed me for the last week but still my "work history" has not been updated yet and my new projects and earnings are not showing on my profile.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2786 of 2,928

Hi Pooja,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. I checked your account, and see that the contracts are hourly. For hourly contracts, your earnings become available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once you receive payment, the contract and will show on your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
dhorotyelorde
Dhoroty E Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
2787 of 2,928

I have a 3rd client but its not showing on my total jobs. It is only showing 2 instead of 3. Can you help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2788 of 2,928

Hi Dhoroty,

Your general profile displays your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on on your other contracts, they'll show there as well.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
khalidaehaab
Mohammad K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
2789 of 2,928

I'm working on a project but the progress tab is not showing in my profile, please anyone help.

Thanks,

Khalid

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2790 of 2,928

Hi Mohammad,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on the freelancer's profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS