cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

3eb7cc08
Waleed T Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
2951 of 3,084

The same problem, I'm facing,

The review of my 2nd Upwork proect isn't showing up on my profile.

Kindly, help me in this regard!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2952 of 3,084

Hi Waleed,

I checked this for you and the feedback you’re referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
abdulkayum01
Abdul K Member Since: Feb 15, 2021
2953 of 3,084

After finished my contract  the client feedback are not showing on my profile. What is the problem?  Can anyone helpe me  on this topic please. 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2954 of 3,084

Hello Abdul,

The feedback will be available on your Upwork profile once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
be289d2b
Matt C Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
2955 of 3,084

Hi, I got my first contract completed and got a great review but its not showing up on my profile, please help. 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2956 of 3,084

Hello Matt,

The feedback will show up on your Upwork profile once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
mehedi154
Mehedi H Member Since: Feb 28, 2021
2957 of 3,084

Please check my profile. I have done an hourly project. The client gave me feedback but this feedback doesn't show my profile. Please tell me what is problem and reson.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2958 of 3,084

Hi Mehedi,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

~ Nikola

Untitled
endytech
Gabriel S Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
2959 of 3,084

Hello,

Why is my profile displaying payment for just one job completed while I have actually completed two jobs and my?

My earnings actually reflect payments for both jobs.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2960 of 3,084

Hi Gabriel,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on the freelancer's profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS