cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 1,452

Hi Marina, 

Are you referring to Contract ID #s 23710759, 23722816?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivekanand K Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
22 of 1,452

Hi

My first contract feedback is is not visible on profile, one needs to click on the link to see it. how can I resolve it. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 1,452

Hi Vivekanand,

It looks like the client didn't include a feedback comment when providing feedback on the contract and only provided the star rating. The client then left a comment on the feedback you left for them. That's why it's only showing under your feedback when you click on the job title in your Work History.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali S Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
24 of 1,452
Work history and feedback

Hi, I just got feedback from the client but it's now visible on my profile when I view it as a buyer.

Highlighted
25 of 1,452

Hi Ali,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hajira B Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
26 of 1,452

Hi. I have completed 7 jobs but my work history shows no items when I search my profile without signing in. Although my "See public view" shows all of my completed jobs. However, when I log out and search my own profile, there is nothing shown in work history. Please help me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 1,452

Hi Hajira,

The reason you`re not able to view any jobs on your profile while you`re logged out is because the jobs were posted as private. Clients also have the option to post their jobs as private. If a job is posted as public, then users who are not logged in on Upwork will be able to view it on your profile as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Hajira B Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
28 of 1,452

Thank you Goran for kind help. I hope these projects are visible to upwork profiles and clients and they can see the reviews.

Highlighted
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
29 of 1,452
Hi,

I hv completed my first job few days back but my "Job Score rate" is not showing on my profile as well. If there's a solution to this let me know, I'll be obliged.
Thanks,
Best Regards
Awais
Highlighted
30 of 1,452

Hi Awais,

The time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS