cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3091 of 3,143

Wahab A wrote:

I have completed an hourly contract, I logged the hours and then contract was closed and we both submitted feedback. Its also showing in my reports, But I can't see that project or hours on my profile 

Contracts do not show until after payment has been processed. Hours from this week will be invoiced next Monday.

Simply wait.

anasazeem1
Azeem N Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
3092 of 3,143

Hi everyone!

I just got the contract end of my 2nd job and the Client gave me a 5star review. But in the completed job section....On the job, it says no feedback given. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3093 of 3,143

Hi Azeem,

I've manually generated your profile and you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anasazeem1
Azeem N Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
3094 of 3,143

Thanks, Aleksander! Yup, Now it's showing.

soladaves
Olusola David O Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3095 of 3,143
I'm having the same issue, I currently have a contract in progress but it's not showing on my profile
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3096 of 3,143

Hi Olusola David,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
soladaves
Olusola David O Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3097 of 3,143
Thank you, it's now showing
ripta17
Saleha Khatun R Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
3098 of 3,143

Dear Authority,
I have completed an hourly job on 14th April, 2021 and Client has given me a good feedback. But it is not showing on my profile also the hour completed is invisible. N.B. it was a public job post and I got the job through submiting proposal. Payment is also in progress.
I am very new on Upwork and a good feedback is very much important for me to Grab the next job. Though Friday is over( I waited for Monday-Friday weekly billing period, but feedback is still invisible on profile), please help me to solve the issue.

Kind Regards,
Saleha **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3099 of 3,143

Saleha Khatun R wrote:
 please help me to solve the issue.

There is no issue to solve. Contracts do not show on the profile until after money has been paid. The client will be charged on Monday. The contract and feedback will become visible within 24 to 48 hours afterwards.

saadi_linux09
Syed Muhammad A Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
3100 of 3,143

Hello community memebers,
I'm facing a problem kindly assist me, please. I have completed my hourly job on 16 April 2 days ago. I've been logged my 2 hours manually on my work diary.
The client has ended the contract and given me a 5start feedback. The same day after a few hours client sent me another offer to assist him further, I've logged 1 hour manually on Upwork diary on his 2nd offer that is completely different.

So the problem is the first contract is ended and the client is already given me feedback, but it's not showing in my profile, Also its effect on my JSS as well, because last 2 weeks ago my JSS was 94% and after getting a 5star positive feedback this week I do believe it was supposed to update at least 2% or so on. But it's not updated yet. Kindly guide me on what should I do.

Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS