cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

rasel_hakkani
Rasel H Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
3271 of 3,404

Hi, I had a successful project on June 10th, The contract ended and both parties have given feedback. But the review is not added to the profile yet. Is there any bug or it should take more time to appear on my profile?
And I have completed 4 projects and 2 running projects from 4 clients total.When I will get my rising talent batch?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3272 of 3,404

Hi Rasel,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. 

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~Andrea
Upwork
youness77
Younes T Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
3273 of 3,404

I finished my first job two days ago, I wrote feedback to my client and he did as well.
But it doesn't show on my profile.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3274 of 3,404

Hi Younes,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History. 

~Andrea
Upwork
youness77
Younes T Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
3275 of 3,404

Ahh!  I understand now.
Thank you

shikhadeep48
Deep S Member Since: Jun 11, 2021
3276 of 3,404

Hello Andrea, 

Will you check my profile as well?

The payment was processed last friday but still not showing.

Here is my profile: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3277 of 3,404

Hi Deep,

Could you please check my post below? I responded to your questions. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
c79e8e13
Milot H Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
3278 of 3,404

Hi UpWork Community, 

I had searched through the UpWork forums and google stuff so i can reach and get an email of UpWork but without success, I think the only option now I have is to create a new post for this.

My issue is this:

Me and a client both left reviews on each other after a project was completed, the client left the feedback on:  Jun 7, 2021.

When I view my public profile, logged in as me, the review appears on my profile, but when i view my profile not logged in, or by link, it does not appear as a completed job and no review is shown.

Picture 1 is the review appears on my profile logged in as me.

Picture 2 is not logged in and review not appearing.

Why is this happening what might be the reason?

Am I missing something do I have to do something else to complete it?

Any help would be appriciated.

Thank you,

Milot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3279 of 3,404

Milot H wrote:

Picture 1 is the review appears on my profile logged in as me.

Picture 2 is not logged in and review not appearing.

Why is this happening what might be the reason?

That is intended.

Contracts which resulted from job posts that clients posted as "Upwork users only" or "Invite only" never show to people who are not logged into Upwork to respect the client's choices.

As clients who are looking to hire are generally logged in, they will see your history in full.

c79e8e13
Milot H Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
3280 of 3,404

Understandable, thank you very much. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS