cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

dewasi22
Sata R Member Since: Jun 11, 2021
3281 of 3,404

Hi,
This was my first project. Project got completed and client and I gave review. But work is not appearing in work history. Also in reports payment is also showing as"work in progress ". But has completed.
Kindly help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

d_zambianchi
Davide Z Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
3282 of 3,404

Hi Sata,

It takes some time for the completed jobs to appear on your work history. Usually, it shows up the following week. If it still doesn't appear after that then contact the customer support.

Hope this helps,

Davide

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3283 of 3,404

Hi Sata,

Congratulations on successfully completing your project! I would like to clarify that a contract will only show as in progress or ended once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1.

In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola

Untitled
jordantheanalyst
Jordan B Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
3284 of 3,404

My Jobs Completed number is not being updated to relect the contract me and my client ending the contract. Can someone explain why this is happening, and what I need to do toget this updated.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3285 of 3,404

Hi Jordan,

I checked the job you're referring to and can see that the hours were logged this week (June 7 - 13). Once your client is billed on Monday at 12 noon UTC for those hours, the contract will reflect on your profile. You can check this help article to see how the weekly billing cycle works. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dipuq
Mahmudul H Member Since: May 18, 2021
3286 of 3,404

Hello Good people,

I've successfully completed an hourly basis project approx 24 hours ago from now and the paid amount is in review status but my project isn't showing up in profile's completed project count. Can anyone tell me the estimated timeframe on how long this will take ?

Thanks in advance.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3287 of 3,404

Hi Mahmudul,

Today, your client will be invoiced for the previous week’s hours based on your Work Diary. Once those charges successfully go through and provided there are no issues, your job should be visible on your profile together with the feedback.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dipuq
3288 of 3,404
Thank you Bojan that's all i need to know. Thanks
dipuq
3289 of 3,404
Total hours and total earnings is updated. But the completed jobs section is still showing the previous count. The new hourly job's review isn’t showing. Does it take time to show up?
Thanks in advance.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3290 of 3,404

Hi Mahmudul,

In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once your contract is closed and you have received feedback from your client, it can take up to 48 hours for your profile to updated accordingly as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS