cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
31 of 3,087
Hi,

I hv completed my first job few days back but my "Job Score rate" is not showing on my profile as well. If there's a solution to this let me know, I'll be obliged.
Thanks,
Best Regards
Awais
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 3,087

Hi Awais,

The time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
3d093766
Shakir M Member Since: Dec 12, 2020
33 of 3,087

I recently completed 2 order and client give me 5+ feedback now its 2 days to go but still feedback not showing in my profile also complete another order 16 hours ago and same happen with new feedback (screenshoot attached)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
34 of 3,087

Hi Shakir,

I checked and it seems that both contracts are already showing on your 'Work History' section. If you don't see it, I suggest clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
f6edceb8
Johnny O Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
35 of 3,087

Hi, my last review from a  my recently completed project is not showing up on my profile. upwork.com/ab/contracts/25742005

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 3,087

Hi Johnny, 

It appears that the project you are referring to is already listed in your Work History. Congratulations on the great turn-out of this contract!

-Avery
Untitled
umar-khayyam
Umar K Member Since: Nov 12, 2020
37 of 3,087

Hi, I've completed two fixed payment projects and currently working on an Hourly based project (Completed 55+ hours). Recently, my hourly based client gave me a review/feedback but it's not showing up on my profile. Moreover, I've completed two jobs (Fixed Payment) but my profile is still showing only one. How can I fix it?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 3,087

Hi Umar,

I just generated your profile manually and everything should be updated accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
71b70313
Akash D Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
39 of 3,087

Hello

I'm also facing similar issue, my total number of jobs and ratings/feedbacks section are not updating

krishnaprakash16
Krishna P Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
40 of 3,087

Hi Upwork,

I have completed first job in upwork on 27-Dec-20 and client has given good feedback.

But this feedback is not showing up in my profile (public view).

Kindly help to publish this feedback so that I can get better chances.

Regards

Krishna

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS