cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Ashok Kumar S Member Since: Jul 26, 2018
571 of 611

Hi Jo-An,

I have recently completed one of my job and client has paid and marked it as completed. But it is not showing up on my profile. The amount received though is showing up. Please fix this problem on my profile.

Regards

Ashok Kumar Sharma

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
572 of 611

Hi Ashok,

I can see one contract with the feedback listed on your profile, if you were referring to another one please let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Nikola A Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
573 of 611

Nisar K Member Since: Jul 3, 2018
574 of 611

I have the same issue recent job completed - client gave a review and 5star rating but it is not showing on my profile. 
can anyone check it?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
575 of 611

Hi Nisar,

I just checked your profile, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Timesheet for last week is available for the client's review this week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday next week. You can find more information about how that works here. In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Review tab. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sanjeev S Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
576 of 611

Hi, I just completed my two first jobs and its been closed from customers side. But still, none of their reviews is showing on my profile. It's been more than a couple of days. 

577 of 611

Hi Sanjeev,

Your client feedback is hidden until your provide feedback for your client on the closed contracts. Once you have done this the feedback will be showed on your profile and you will be able to view it on the closed contract as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Joel Jr L Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
578 of 611
I recently completed a project from one of my client, but her feedback doesn't show up on my profile. Please help.
579 of 611

Hi Joel,

I just checked your profile and I can see 2 contracts with the feedback from your clients are showing on your profile.
Are you referring to another contract? If yes, please send me a PM with your contract ID so that I can check this. Thank you.

Untitled
Joel Jr L Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
580 of 611
It just recently updated. But I have another problem again. I finished 2
jobs with the fix price of $20. So that means that it needs to show $40 on
my earning but it shows only $20. And my finished jobs also shows 1 instead
of two.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS