cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Jacqueline B Member Since: Apr 4, 2017
51 of 840

Why would this be? The ratings should not (in my opinion) be tied to payment being processed. When the client accepts that the job is completed successfully is when the rating for that job should be posted, not a week later when we get paid...

Contract was ended on Dec 27. It is now Jan 2 and still no review/rating.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
52 of 840

Hi Jacqueline,

I've manually generated your profile which should now show the most recent information.

Normally profiles update automatically and regularly to make sure the most current information is displayed. However, delays with updating are possible and we can always help you with it by updating it manually for you.

We also have a team of engineers working on improving the system so that there are fewer delays.

~Nina
Ace Contributor
Ginny S Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
53 of 840

I'm having the same issue on a recently completed project. The client closed the project and posted a review/feedback yesterday but it's not showing on my profile. As someone who is new to Upwork, with only a few completed jobs, it's important to me that client feedback is posted in a timely way. Can you assist?

Peter T Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
54 of 840
You have to give feedback to your clients too. Only when both parties give
feedback each other, the reviews will appear. So make sure you and your
clients give feedback each other.##- Please type your reply above this line
-##
Waleed H Member Since: Jan 23, 2016
55 of 840

hi! I successfully completed a fixed-job contract 2 days ago and the contract ended on 1st Jan but still, my profile shows Job is still in progress

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
56 of 840

Waleed,

I have manually generated your profile and it should now be showing the most recent information.

~Nina
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
57 of 840

@Jacqueline B wrote:

Why would this be? The ratings should not (in my opinion) be tied to payment being processed. When the client accepts that the job is completed successfully is when the rating for that job should be posted, not a week later when we get paid...

Contract was ended on Dec 27. It is now Jan 2 and still no review/rating.

Feedback is only displayed for jobs where money changed hands. If the client hasn't been billed yet, the feedback isn't displayed.

Abdul W Member Since: Aug 24, 2016
58 of 840

Hello, 

i completed first project yesterday and my employer given 5 star with good feedback but its not showing on my profile page.

I have to publish it manually?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
59 of 840

Hi Abdul,

Usually it takes up to 12 hours for the profile to update and feedback to show. I refreshed your profile manually and now your feedback is showing.

Also, you may need to update your profile with a different picture. Your profile picture has to be an actual photo of you and can't be a logo.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jinandra K Member Since: Jul 28, 2016
60 of 840

I am facing the same issue. This is my fourth Job on upwork. My client has confirmed that he has left the feedback, but the feedback is still not visible on my profile. Could you please let me know how much time is required for the feedback to be published?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS