cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Usama A Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
611 of 681
Thanks alot it worked.
Syed Resvan R Member Since: May 22, 2019
612 of 681

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

Syed Resvan R Member Since: May 22, 2019
613 of 681

Its working now, thnks

Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
614 of 681

Hi can someone check why job in progress is not showing on my profile? 

I have 2 active contracts. 

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
615 of 681

Hi Malik,

Looks like your contracts were just recently activated. Please, give our system a few more hours to process this and your Profile should get updated.   

If it's not updated within next 24h, please follow up with us here and we'll gladly assist you further.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
616 of 681

Hi Tehmina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that all Contracts are displaying feedback on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Faizan S Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
617 of 681

Hello Aleksendar, 

I really hope this finds you well, I have the same issue my 2 ended contracts do not show feedback and say no feedback given while the clients say they have given the feedback as it can not be ended without giving feedback. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
618 of 681

Hi Faizan,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

If the issue persists, please send me a PM with the contract ID. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
619 of 681

Good evening Faizan,

I was hoping you could help me with why I have 2 completed jobs and both of them tell me they left positive feedback yet neither of the jobs shows any feedback left.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
620 of 681

Jason S wrote:

I was hoping you could help me with why I have 2 completed jobs and both of them tell me they left positive feedback yet neither of the jobs shows any feedback left.

Have you left feedback to those clients, too? With the feedback system being double-blind, it does not show until both parties have left feedback or 14 days have passed.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS