cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Mahal Leah A Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
61 of 1,446

Thank you, maam Avery, for the update of my Work History and feedback. It's such a great help for the future client to view my work history and ratings. And now I have checked my work history, it was now indexed. Thank you for the fast service.

-Mahal Leah

Highlighted
Dheeraj S Member Since: May 20, 2017
62 of 1,446

I have same problem. I got my very first feedback and it is not showing on my profile.

It is really frustrating when you work really hard on a project and then the good feedback can not be indexed on your profile instantly. Upwork needs to improve their system as they take 20% commission which is really very high and in return they give such a slow service. Its annoying.

Highlighted
Gill S Member Since: Jul 9, 2016
63 of 1,446

Hi Valeria,

I do have the same experience and it's been days already since the contract was ended. Here is the feedback I got with 9:30 hrs **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The problem is, it is not showing and the time is not added to my worked hrs.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Gill Sugapong

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
64 of 1,446

Hi Gill,

You can relax as this is by design. Since this is an Hourly job that started and was completed on Monday, it will show up in your Work History and the number of hours worked will be updated once the payment has been processed for it, in line with the the weekly billing cycle.

Highlighted
Fatima Z Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
65 of 1,446

I just completed my first writing task and I have the same issue.  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
66 of 1,446

@Fatima Z wrote:

I just completed my first writing task and I have the same issue.  

It is not an issue. It can sometimes take a little time - see Valeria's answer to Lucas about five posts above this . . .

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
67 of 1,446

HI Fatima,

Upwork feedback system is double blind, which means you won't be able to see client's feedback before you leave your feedback to the client or 14 days after the contract is closed. Please, go to your My Jobs page to leave your feedback on a recently closed contract.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Swati B Member Since: May 15, 2017
68 of 1,446

Hi Valeria

My feedback is not showing up on my profile. It is my very first feedback on the first job I had completed. It was a fixed price job. Could you please look into it?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
69 of 1,446

Hi Swati! Your account has now been updated and feedback is now posted on your profile.

Highlighted
Shavi S Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
70 of 1,446

Hey I also have successfully completed my first project and client give me excellent review but it is not showing on my profile page. What is wrong with it ??

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS