cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
801 of 840

Just wait!

Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
802 of 840

Aafaq S wrote:

Hi, I am having a problem with the feedback. My client gave me the feedback and I have given the feedback as well. The contract is completed but it is not visible. Can you please check on it?

Opera Snapshot_2020-02-14_220341_community.upwork.com.png

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
803 of 840

Hi Aafaq,

I checked this for you and the feedback is showing now. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if it's showing on your end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aafaq S Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
804 of 840

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for checking this out for me.

Yes, it's up there now.

Kind Regards,

Aafaq

Sachin K Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
805 of 840

Hello Upwork,

One of my projects is not showing on my profile. The project was fixed price, It is completed. I also got the review. However, it is not showing my profile. What is missing here?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
806 of 840

Hi Sachin,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. If the project is still not visible on the Work History, please send me a private message with the Contract ID so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sachin K Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
807 of 840

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you very much for your help. The projects are all shown on my profile.

Andrea M Member Since: May 24, 2019
808 of 840

Hi,

I'm a freelancer and yesterday I closed my first contract. The client and I wrote the feedback. It has passed more than 24 hours but still in "Work History and Feedback" the job is in progress and there is not the review of the client.

How long it delays to show new info in "Work History and Feedback" after the contract is closed?

Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
809 of 840

I see a contract on your history now, is that the one you're referring to?

Akhawini P Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
810 of 840

Hello, my client ended a contract for some days now which we both exchange feedback but the contract seems to be active on my profile. Here is the Contract ID

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS