cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
81 of 3,078

Hi Gill,

You can relax as this is by design. Since this is an Hourly job that started and was completed on Monday, it will show up in your Work History and the number of hours worked will be updated once the payment has been processed for it, in line with the the weekly billing cycle.

Untitled
fatima_zafar1
Fatima Z Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
82 of 3,078

I just completed my first writing task and I have the same issue.  

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
83 of 3,078

@Fatima Z wrote:

I just completed my first writing task and I have the same issue.  

It is not an issue. It can sometimes take a little time - see Valeria's answer to Lucas about five posts above this . . .

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
84 of 3,078

HI Fatima,

Upwork feedback system is double blind, which means you won't be able to see client's feedback before you leave your feedback to the client or 14 days after the contract is closed. Please, go to your My Jobs page to leave your feedback on a recently closed contract.

~ Valeria
Untitled
eternalentity1
Swati B Member Since: May 15, 2017
85 of 3,078

Hi Valeria

My feedback is not showing up on my profile. It is my very first feedback on the first job I had completed. It was a fixed price job. Could you please look into it?

Thanks

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
86 of 3,078

Hi Swati! Your account has now been updated and feedback is now posted on your profile.

shavi_suri
Shavi S Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
87 of 3,078

Hey I also have successfully completed my first project and client give me excellent review but it is not showing on my profile page. What is wrong with it ??

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
88 of 3,078

Hi Shavi,

Note that profiles are updated on a daily basis and your recently completed contract and feedback you received will be displayed on your profile once it updates automatically. Congrats on completing your first job on Upwork!

Untitled
cullen_ja88
Jacqueline B Member Since: Apr 4, 2017
89 of 3,078

Why would this be? The ratings should not (in my opinion) be tied to payment being processed. When the client accepts that the job is completed successfully is when the rating for that job should be posted, not a week later when we get paid...

Contract was ended on Dec 27. It is now Jan 2 and still no review/rating.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
90 of 3,078

Hi Jacqueline,

I've manually generated your profile which should now show the most recent information.

Normally profiles update automatically and regularly to make sure the most current information is displayed. However, delays with updating are possible and we can always help you with it by updating it manually for you.

We also have a team of engineers working on improving the system so that there are fewer delays.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS