cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
81 of 840

Hi Madhukar,

I checked this for you, and you have received feedback from the client on one project, and it's showing on your profile! If you need more information and help, please reply here so that we can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ritchelle B Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
82 of 840

Hello! I now have 2 client feedback that are not showing up in my profile, only in the contract info? Why is that and how can this be fixed? How much time does it usually take to show up? One feedback showed up quickly, while the other two are just in the contract info. One of these "stuck" feedback had been given more than 24 hours ago. Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
83 of 840

Hi Ritchelle,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting with one of the contracts you referred to. Regarding the second contract you are referring to, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. Once funds from Pending tab are released to the Available tab after 5-day security period, your job will be visible on your profile together with the feedback you are referring to. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ihor D Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
84 of 840
How much time it needs to be displayed in my profile
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
85 of 840

Hi Ihor,

Every Monday clients are billed for hourly contracts for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the feedback will show on your profile. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
86 of 840

@Ihor D wrote:
How much time it needs to be displayed in my profile

Your profile shows not a single job  even though you should have 4 and be heading for top rated.

Upwork, any chance of any answer as to why so many peoples' jobs and feedback are vanishing from their profiles?

@Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Ihor,

Every Monday clients are billed for hourly contracts for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the feedback will show on your profile. Thanks!

Joanne, take a look at his profile!! It does not show a SINGLE job! Not ONE.

It should be showing jobs by now as he has had completed contracts with feedback.

This is happening on masses of profiles  and has been pointed out and flagged repeatedly...

What is going on?

where are they.jpg

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
87 of 840

Hi Petra,

I've shared this concern with the team. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Yasir A Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
88 of 840

Hi there,

Feedback is not shown on the profile after two days and i can clrealy see the earned amount of the project on my account. client did sent me the screenshot of the review given but it don't appear in my account after 2 days.

Plesae help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
89 of 840

Hi Yasir,

I just checked your profile and the feedback is listed on your profile. Please log out and log in again and if it is not showing on your end let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Edralin D Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
90 of 840

Hello,

I am not seeing my clients feedback on my profile. The job ended and completed on Jan 22 2019. Please help, thank you Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS