🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback and i give back
Page options
c9b2cc45
Community Member

Feedback and i give back

Hello,

Community Members.

Kindly have a look at my profile and give your feedback.

it will be highly appreciated.

I give back lets help each other!

Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Hi Stefano,

I do not need a review of my profile, but I can help you with yours.

First, unless you plan to only look for freelance jobs in Italy, I suggest you write your profile description in English. You should also provide a quick overview of yourself and then list your skills. Also, some of the skills you listed are repeated.

I would rewrite your profile this way:

Thank you for viewing my profile. I am a Customer Protection Data Analyst with ______ years of experience. I am well-organized, focused, and have a genuine interest in helping customers by meeting their needs. I have been highly successful due to my reliability, professionalism, and dedication. Here is a quick overview of my skills and strengths:

- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Email Management
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Business Planning
- Data Analytics
- Data Protection
- Data Entry
- Virtual Assistant
- Back Office Support
- Language Translations (Italian to English; English to Italian; Italian to Spainish; Spainish to Italian)

I use some of the most popular communications services like Re:amaze, Trello, and Slack to work with my clients. I also have experience using other platforms and tools like Shopify, Google Search, Live Chat, and others to help meet the needs of my clients.

My goal is to exceed the expectations of my clients and customers. If you need any of the services mentioned above, I will be happy to assist you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members