🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback based on budget!
Page options
sameed_ahmad
Community Member

Feedback based on budget!

Hi, I have a client for whom I created a Complete website and made any edits after the contract was due Just to make it work for both sides, She provided me with a positive feedback on my profile and Wanted to hire me on an hourly Contract for $25/hr but as we proceeded and I was working on her website with in the hourly Contract , She realized that she was on a tight budget and wanted to end the Contract but left a 3.95 Star review based on her tight budget.

Can anyone Guide How Can I Sort this Issue !
2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

You won't be able to remove the feedback. The good news is that other clients can read the client's note and see that her complaint was about price. Just make sure that subsequent clients understand how much time something may take if they agree to pay by the hour. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

Sameed, there is nothing to sort out.

This is over, and you need to stop thinking about it. If you dwell on this, it only hurts you.

This feedback doesn't make you look bad. Real clients are real people and they have seen lots of websites with ratings. They know that there are cheapskates out there and that not everyone gives perfect scores. Sometimes for bad reasons.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members