jfrank67

Feedback can't be entered

I just received notice of my first ended contract and want to leave feedback for the client.  When I click the feedback button under ended contracts, I can rate the client in the "private" box, but the "public" box does not allow me to enter any ratings for the categories. (the little circles do not even appear to be clicked on).  I can enter a comment in the text box but get an error message when I try to submit telling me i need to rate each category.  Any ideas?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jfrank67

Update#2!

I went in on my desktop and ended another contract that has been completed and paid for but not closed by the client. Knowing now (after seeing it on my phone) that the "stars" should be to the left of the categories, I was able to click the stars that do not appear on my display. Hope this might help some other newbie in the same situation, sorry if it wasted anyone's time. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jfrank67

Update: I just used the feedback button in the email notification of the ended contract from my iphone and was able to see the rating "stars" that did not appear on my desktop running Windoes.  I was able to complete the feedback on the phone so result achieved, but not sure if the problem is solved on the desktop.

jfrank67

Update#2!

I went in on my desktop and ended another contract that has been completed and paid for but not closed by the client. Knowing now (after seeing it on my phone) that the "stars" should be to the left of the categories, I was able to click the stars that do not appear on my display. Hope this might help some other newbie in the same situation, sorry if it wasted anyone's time. 🙂