🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback does not show up in profile
Page options
thkur
Community Member

Feedback does not show up in profile

Hey there,

Lately, my feedback from clients do not seem to be showing up. In the past, it used to show up in my profile after a period of time after closing out the contract.

For example, on my latest project that I closed, my client has notified me that he has given me his feedback. I have sent mine for him as well. Yet, even after withdrawing the payment, the 14 day feedback period etc, it's still not showing up.

Help! 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Asheem,

I checked and can confirm that the feedback from your latest project is showing on your profile. Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies, and/or try with a different browser? If you still can't see it afterwards, please share the Contract ID for the project in question so we can double-check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
thkur
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I just did as requested - cleared caches, different browsers etc - but it still is not showing up.

The particular contract in question is 26098645. There were other contracts for which the feedback either couldn't be given by client (though this one, I think, was more due to being past feedback-giving period... I'm not sure.) or didn't show up. 

Thanks for your help!

Asheem

Hi Asheem,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths