🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback doesn't show on my profile
Page options
4663e208
Community Member

Feedback doesn't show on my profile

Hello everyone. Recently I've completed a job for someone and she gave me feedback. She sent me a screenshot and all but this feedback doesn't show on my profile. 😞 Does anyone have any idea what might be the reason? It's been more than 4 days now and the feedback is still not visible on my account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aleksandra,

You will also need to provide feedback for your client if you would like to be shown on your profile. he system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other, or 14 days have passed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aleksandra,

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other.
To learn more about how you can provide feedback for your client, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Aleksandra S wrote:

Hello everyone. Recently I've completed a job for someone and she gave me feedback. She sent me a screenshot and all but this feedback doesn't show on my profile. 😞 Does anyone have any idea what might be the reason? It's been more than 4 days now and the feedback is still not visible on my account.

Have you ended the job and given feedback? That often leads to a no feedback contract, which does not look great on your profile. Better let the client end the contract, that way he has to provide feedback. (Unless you expect bad feedback, then ending the contract yourself after a time hoping that the client does not respond is the better option.)

No, I haven't ended the contract. My client ended it and gave me good feedback.

Hi Aleksandra,

You will also need to provide feedback for your client if you would like to be shown on your profile. he system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other, or 14 days have passed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths