cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for ongoing, long-term contract

Olga T Member Since: Dec 1, 2014
1 of 3

Hi, I have a question. I have been working on a long term contract for about a year now, but it is still ongoing. The client would like to give me a feedback rating, in order to enable me to apply for other jobs that require one. Neither one of us seems to be able to figure out how to go about it without actually ending the contract. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
2 of 3

In order to give you feedback, the client would have to end the contract and then rehire you - there's still no way to leave feedback mid-contract. They can do it in the traditional way - just end it, leave feedback and then send you an offer with the same terms for the new year. Even better way to do it (since the long-term contract indicates that they like your work and enjoy working with you) is via a small pay bump : ) But there's no workaround - the current contract has to end. 

btw you've posted the same question in 5 or so threads (which I guess is to up the chances of it being answered quickly...) but there's really no point, it's just clogging the forums.

Good luck with the contract.

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 3

I answered Olga too on another thread. Let's hope Olga reads the replies to all her posts.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS